Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 May 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots early this evening and to southwest 20 to 25 late this evening. Wind veering to northwest 20 Thursday evening.
A few showers this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers beginning Thursday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 3:30 PM ADT 27 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 27 May 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located from the Great Lakes to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located south of
the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: