Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 01 October 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind west 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 October 2016
Monday Wind west 15 to 20 knots veering to north 25 in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind northwest 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind west 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 1 October 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Maritimes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday dissipating ridge located over the eastern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located southwest of the Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located from Cape Cod to East
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: