Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 July 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots early Thursday evening.
Chance of showers late this evening.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 29 July 2015
Friday Wind southeast 20 knots.
Saturday Wind southwest 20 knots.
Sunday Wind light increasing to southeast 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 July 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening trough located on a line
north-south over eastern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight approaching ridge located over eastern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight intensifying low 989 mb located over
southeastern Laurentian Fan.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday departing low 995 mb located east of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:51 PM ADT 29 July 2015 A low pressure system near the southeastern corner of Laurentian Fan
will track into the Southwestern Grand Banks overnight and lie east
of Banquereau by Thursday morning. The system will then gradually
weaken and move slowly eastward later in the day. Strong to gale
force northerlies are expected over eastern waters from this system
with storm force winds expected over the southeastern half of
Laurentian Fan near the low center.
Marine interests are advised that a storm warning is in effect for
Laurentian Fan - eastern half while gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau and Laurentian Fan - western half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: