Issued 10:00 AM ADT 29 May 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to easterly 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind easterly 10 to 15 Tuesday.
Fog patches dissipating late this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 28 May 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near
5000N 5745W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 29 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the eastern Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday departing low located southeast of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: