Issued 08:00 PM ADT 27 March 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind easterly 30 knots diminishing to northeast 15 early Tuesday morning and to light Tuesday afternoon.
Rain and fog patches ending late overnight. Showers beginning Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 March 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4540N 6015W to 4505N 6020W
to 4505N 5915W to 4555N 5820W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5900W. Sea
ice northwest of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 27 March 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Anticosti Island to
East Scotian Slope.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday weakening ridge located from Labrador
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1015 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1015 mb located over East Scotian
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:51 AM ADT 27 March 2017 A cold northwesterly flow will give freezing spray to eastern waters
Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for Banquereau.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: