Issued 10:00 AM ADT 04 July 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots Sunday evening.
Chance of showers overnight and Sunday morning.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 04 July 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 04 July 2015
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots becoming southwest 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 4 July 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary low 1000 mb located over
At 9:00 p.m. ADT tonight intensifying low 1012 mb located southwest
of Georges Bank.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Sunday intensifying low 1010 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: