Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 July 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming south 10 to 15 knots Thursday morning.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 27 July 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 July 2016
Friday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind variable 15 knots becoming north 10 to 15.
Sunday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 July 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today weakening trough located over Cabot Strait.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today weakening low 1003 mb located over
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Thursday low 1008 mb located over western Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: