Issued 03:00 AM ADT 20 July 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to westerly 15 to 20 Friday afternoon.
A few showers beginning overnight and ending Friday evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog banks dissipating Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 July 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Gulf of St. Lawrence
to New Brunswick.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today weakening trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday trough located over the western Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough located over the eastern Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: