Issued 03:00 AM AST 01 December 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then increasing to south 15 late this evening. Wind backing to southeast 20 overnight then becoming west 20 near noon Wednesday.
Chance of flurries early this morning. Rain late this evening and overnight. A few showers beginning Wednesday afternoon changing to rain Wednesday evening. Fog patches forming overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM AST 1 December 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. AST today ridge located on a line east-west over the
southern Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing ridge located southeast of the
At 11:00 p.m. AST tonight trough located south of Cape Cod.
By 2:00 p.m. AST Wednesday trough located from New Brunswick to
East Scotian Slope.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: