Issued 08:00 PM ADT 28 May 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind light becoming easterly 15 knots late overnight.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 28 May 2016
Tonight and Sunday Seas 1 metre.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 May 2016
Monday Wind south 15 to 20 knots veering to southwest 20 to 25 in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots.
Wednesday Wind northwest 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 May 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1012 mb located south of
the Avalon Peninsula.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday high 1025 mb located over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday high 1026 mb located over Banquereau.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:49 PM ADT 28 May 2016 Tropical cyclone information: as of 6:00 PM ADT tropical storm Bonnie
is currently located at 31.1 degrees north, 79.4 degrees west, or
about 110 nautical miles south-southeast of Charleston, sc. Bonnie is
moving toward the northwest at 9 knots. Maximum sustained winds are
35 knots and the central pressure is 1008 MB.
Bonnie is not currently expected to have any direct effect on
Canadian forecast waters.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: