Issued 08:00 PM ADT 23 August 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 late this evening and to westerly 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind becoming variable 10 to 15 Thursday morning.
A few showers ending late overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
LurcherIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 August 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located from Georges Bank to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: