Issued 03:00 AM ADT 26 March 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind north 20 knots diminishing to north 15 this morning and to light this afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 10 to 15 Monday morning and to southeast 20 Monday afternoon.
Snow beginning Monday morning changing to rain and fog patches Monday evening.
Temperatures minus 2 rising to plus 3 Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 March 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4545N 6005W to 4510N 5930W
to 4610N 5825W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5900W. Sea ice northwest
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 26 March 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Quebec to New England.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located over the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday approaching trough located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:05 AM ADT 26 March 2017 A cold northwesterly flow will give freezing spray to northern and
eastern waters today and tonight.
Marine interests are advised that freezing spray warnings are in
effect for eastern shore-eastern half, Sable-eastern half, Fourchu,
Banquereau, Laurentian Fan, Cabot Strait and all Gulf of St. Lawrence
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: