Issued 03:30 PM ADT 22 June 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 after midnight then backing to southerly 15 near noon Friday. Wind increasing to southerly 20 Friday evening.
A few showers beginning near noon Friday. Fog banks forming Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
LurcherIssued 3:30 PM ADT 22 June 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 22 June 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing trough located over the eastern
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday approaching trough located from Quebec to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: