Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind easterly 15 knots veering to southerly 15 this afternoon then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Chance of showers overnight and Saturday morning. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 May 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing ridge located over the eastern
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over the Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday low 1014 mb located over Banquereau.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: