Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 May 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to south 15 knots late overnight and to south 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind diminishing to south 15 Tuesday evening.
A few showers and fog patches beginning near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5100N 5845W to Newfoundland near
5020N 5730W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
LurcherIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 May 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 May 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Anticosti Island to
the Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: