Issued 08:00 PM ADT 26 June 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots backing to southeast 15 early Tuesday evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 26 June 2017
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less late overnight.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 26 June 2017
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwesterly 15 to 20 late in the day.
Thursday Wind southwesterly 15 to 20 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 June 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: