Issued 05:00 AM EDT 22 August 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind south 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 near noon then diminishing to west 10 early this evening. Wind increasing to northwest 15 late overnight then diminishing to northwest 10 Wednesday evening.
Rain with a risk of thunderstorms changing to chance of showers tonight. Chance of showers beginning near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Lake NipissingIssued 05:00 AM EDT 22 August 2017
There is no Synopsis issued for this area.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: