Prescott to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 26 March 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northeast 15 knots veering to southeast 15 early this evening then diminishing to southeast 10 late overnight. Wind veering to southwest 10 near noon Monday then becoming light Monday evening.
Periods of freezing rain beginning near noon changing to periods of rain this evening then to chance of drizzle Monday afternoon and evening. Fog patches forming late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 26 March 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1010 mb located over eastern Iowa.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday low 1010 mb located over Lake Nipissing.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: