Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 October 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind south 10 knots increasing to southeast 15 near midnight then veering to southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers beginning Tuesday morning and ending Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 October 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over southern Manitoba.
By 2:00 p.m. EDT today dissipating low 1004 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located over southwestern
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday approaching low 985 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over North Channel.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: