Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 06 July 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light becoming south 15 knots near midnight then diminishing to south 10 near noon Tuesday. Wind veering to west 10 Tuesday evening.
A few showers beginning Tuesday evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 6 July 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over North Channel.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located over southern Alberta.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday high 1024 mb located over North Dakota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: