Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 02 August 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 this evening.
Chance of showers beginning near midnight changing to showers Monday morning and ending Monday evening. Risk of thunderstorms overnight and Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:22 AM EDT 2 August 2015 Today At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 991 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the East Coast of the U.S.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: