Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 30 May 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 near midnight then becoming light near noon Tuesday.
Chance of showers early this morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 May 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1001 mb located over southern James Bay.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 998 mb located over eastern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
western Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday approaching low 1007 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: