Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 30 November 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots Tuesday afternoon then increasing to south 15 Tuesday evening.
Periods of rain beginning Tuesday morning. Risk of freezing rain Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 30 November 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Lake Huron.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line east-west over
the St. Lawrence River.
At 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday approaching low 1006 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: