Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 22 June 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southwest 10 late overnight. Wind southwest 10 Friday.
Chance of showers changing to showers and a few thunderstorms near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 22 June 2017 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located east of the Maritimes.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 997 mb located over northwestern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday low 991 mb located over central Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the St. Lawrence River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: