Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 August 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to south 15 knots early this morning and to southwest 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 near midnight then becoming light Wednesday evening.
A few showers and a few thunderstorms today and this evening. Chance of showers beginning near noon Wednesday with risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EDT 22 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 August 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over eastern Lake
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday deepening low 986 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: