Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 30 April 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northeast 10 knots increasing to northeast 15 near noon then diminishing to northeast 10 this evening. Wind becoming light overnight then becoming south 10 Monday morning. Wind increasing to south 15 Monday afternoon then diminishing to southwest 10 Monday evening.
A few showers today and tonight. Showers beginning Monday evening with risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 April 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northeastern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over central Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 999 mb located over northeastern
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 992 mb located over Iowa.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: