Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 20 April 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southeast 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southwest 15 Tuesday morning.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 20 April 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 983 mb located northeast of Lake
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 990 mb located near James Bay.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located on a line
north-south over eastern Lake Erie.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday cold front from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Maine.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line east-west over
Lake of the Woods.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
eastern Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: