Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 30 April 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northeast 10 knots increasing to northeast 15 near noon then diminishing to northeast 10 this evening. Wind becoming light late overnight then becoming south 10 Monday morning. Wind increasing to south 15 Monday afternoon then diminishing to southwest 10 Monday evening.
Showers ending late overnight. Risk of thunderstorms today. Showers beginning Monday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 30 April 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over James Bay.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 996 mb located over Kansas.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday low 989 mb located over Wisconsin.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line east-west
over Lake Erie.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday trough from low located on a line east-west
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: