Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 10 December 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots near noon Sunday.
Periods of snow beginning Sunday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 10 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over North Channel.
By midnight EST tonight trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Georgian Bay.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Winnipeg to
Minnesota then to Illinois.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located from Lake Winnipeg to Maine
then to Virginia.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Sunday approaching low 1006 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: