Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 08 December 2016
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 20 knots veering to northwest 15 late overnight then diminishing to northwest 10 near noon Friday.
Chance of flurries changing to flurries early this evening and ending late overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 8 December 2016 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EST today departing low 998 mb located east of
At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Whitefish Bay.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Friday trough located on a line east-west over
northern Lake Huron.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from Alberta
to Nebraska then to the Eastern Seaboard.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: