Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 10 October 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind north 10 knots becoming light this morning then becoming southwest 10 this afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 15 this evening and to southwest 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EDT 10 October 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 10 October 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over West Virginia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over central Manitoba.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: