Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 17 December 2014
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind west 15 knots diminishing to west 10 this evening then veering to northwest 10 near noon Thursday.
Periods of rain changing to a few flurries this evening and ending early Thursday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 17 December 2014 Tonight and Thursday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located from Upper Michigan to
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday trough located from Lake St. Clair
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake of
the Woods then to Iowa.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from James Bay to Wisconsin
then to Indiana.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: