Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 24 November 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming west 10 knots late overnight then backing to southwest 10 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to south 15 near noon Wednesday and to south 20 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 6:30 PM EST 24 November 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 24 November 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday high 1047 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 1007 mb located over South Dakota.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Thunder Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: