Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 24 July 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots late overnight then increasing to southwest 15 Monday afternoon.
Chance of showers tonight and Monday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 24 July 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
north-south over eastern Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 999 mb located over northwestern
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday low 1000 mb located near James Bay.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday cold front from low located from James
Bay to Ottawa.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1018 mb located over Nebraska.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday high 1020 mb located over Iowa.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: