Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 06 October 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots early this evening then veering to west 10 Wednesday afternoon. Wind veering to northwest 10 Wednesday evening.
Chance of showers Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 6 October 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Georgian Bay.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Lake Erie to New
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over southern Hudson
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 987 mb located over northeastern
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1026 mb located over southern
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday high 1026 mb located over Minnesota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: