Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 07 December 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 this afternoon.
Chance of showers or flurries changing to flurries early Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 7 December 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. EST today low 999 mb located north of Lake Nipigon.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Thursday low 998 mb located east of James Bay.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line east-west
over Lake of the Woods.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Thursday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Georgian Bay.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: