Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 28 April 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 10 knots veering to northwest 10 Saturday evening.
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 April 2017
Sunday Wind northeast 15 knots.
Monday Wind northeast 15 knots becoming south 15.
Tuesday Wind southwest 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 28 April 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
north-south over northern New England.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern New York State.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over central Saskatchewan.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake of the Woods.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: