Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 29 March 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 near noon and to south 25 near midnight. Wind veering to southwest 25 Monday morning then to west 25 near noon Monday. Wind diminishing to west 15 Monday evening.
Snow beginning after midnight and ending Monday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 29 March 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing high 1032 mb located over Kentucky.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line north-south over
western Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: