Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 07 December 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind east 10 knots veering to south 10 early this morning then increasing to southwest 15 late this morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 Thursday evening.
Periods of rain or snow changing to chance of flurries today and Thursday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 December 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 997 mb located north of Lake of the
By 3:00 a.m. EST Thursday low 997 mb located east of James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 3:00 a.m. EST Thursday high located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake of the Woods.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Thursday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: