Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 31 January 2015
Forecasts have ended for the season.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 31 January 2015 Tonight and Sunday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Lake Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Sunday low 1004 mb located over southern Indiana.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight high 1042 mb located over Saskatchewan.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Sunday high 1038 mb located over North Dakota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: