Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 25 March 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind northeast 10 knots increasing to northeast 15 near midnight then diminishing to northeast 10 early Sunday morning. Wind veering to southeast 10 Sunday afternoon.
Periods of freezing rain beginning Sunday morning changing to showers Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 25 March 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located from Missouri to Lake Erie.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Illinois to Virginia.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1035 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday high 1039 mb located over central Quebec.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 1007 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: