Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 18 August 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 near noon Saturday. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 Saturday evening.
Chance of showers with risk of thunderstorms early this evening changing to showers Saturday evening. Risk of thunderstorms Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 18 August 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 999 mb located north of Lake Nipissing.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday low 999 mb located over central Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located from Saskatchewan to Iowa.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located from Lake Superior to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: