Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 June 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots near noon then veering to northwest 10 Friday evening.
Showers beginning this evening changing to chance of showers Friday afternoon and evening. Risk of thunderstorms tonight and Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 June 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 993 mb located over central Manitoba.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday low 998 mb located over northern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line north-south
over Lake of the Woods.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday trough from low located over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: