Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 26 September 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southeast 10 knots veering to southwest 10 near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 Tuesday evening.
A few showers beginning early this evening and ending early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 26 September 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
north-south over central Quebec.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 996 mb located north of Lake Nipigon.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 994 mb located over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: