Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 25 July 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 this afternoon then diminishing to west 10 near midnight. Wind becoming light Tuesday morning then becoming southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 25 July 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 1000 mb located over
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today cold front from low located on a line
north-south over Toronto.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday cold front from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over New Brunswick.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high 1019 mb located
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: