Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 07 July 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind south 10 knots veering to southwest 10 this afternoon then to west 10 this evening. Wind increasing to north 15 late overnight then diminishing to light near noon Wednesday.
Showers beginning this evening and ending Wednesday morning. Risk of thunderstorms tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 7 July 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Lake Huron.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern New York State.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1023 mb located over southern
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday high 1020 mb located over central
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: