Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 April 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming northwest 10 knots this morning then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming north 10 Monday morning.
Chance of showers late this afternoon tonight and Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located from the
Gulf of St. Lawrence to James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over central Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located from Hudson Bay to Minnesota
then to North Carolina.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: