Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 March 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots this morning then becoming light this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 10 Saturday morning.
Periods of snow beginning early this morning changing to periods of rain and fog patches this afternoon then to periods of snow Saturday morning and ending near noon Saturday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow and in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 March 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1033 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday high 1034 mb located over northern
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: