Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 01 April 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots this afternoon then backing to south 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to south 20 Thursday morning then veering to southwest 15 Thursday evening.
Rain beginning Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 1 April 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
western Lake Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
over New England.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today deepening low 994 mb located over central
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday low 990 mb located over northern Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough from low located from Saskatchewan
to South Dakota.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line north-south
over eastern Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: