Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 30 May 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 near noon then diminishing to variable 10 early this evening. Wind becoming north 10 late this evening then increasing to northeast 15 Sunday morning.
Chance of showers with a risk of thunderstorms changing to showers and scattered thunderstorms early this evening. Chance of showers Sunday morning and afternoon changing to rain Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 May 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over North Channel.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New York State.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1032 mb located west of Lake Winnipeg.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday high 1032 mb located north of Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday low 1011 mb located over Indiana.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: