Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southeast 10 knots veering to southwest 10 near noon then becoming light overnight. Wind becoming northeast 10 Tuesday afternoon.
Periods of snow changing to a few flurries or showers this afternoon and ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 5 December 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 3:30 a.m. EST Tuesday weakening trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high located over southern Illinois.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday high located over Pennsylvania.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1002 mb located over South Dakota.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Tuesday low 992 mb located over northwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank - eastern half
- Browns Bank - western half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: