Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 25 May 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to northeast 10 near midnight then becoming light Friday evening.
Periods of rain changing to chance of showers Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 11:04 AM EDT 25 May 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 995 mb located over western Ohio.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday low 994 mb located south of Maine.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
Sault Ste. Marie.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line north-south
over eastern Saskatchewan.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday cold front located on a line north-south
over eastern Manitoba.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: