Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 26 September 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming south 10 knots early Wednesday morning then veering to southwest 10 Wednesday afternoon.
Chance of showers Wednesday late in the day with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 26 September 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New York State.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1012 mb located over eastern Wisconsin.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1003 mb located southeast of
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Iowa.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Lake Huron.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday approaching ridge located on a line
east-west over western Wyoming.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: