Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 10 December 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind west 10 knots becoming light this morning then becoming northeast 10 near noon Sunday.
Periods of snow beginning Sunday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 10 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday trough located on a line east-west over
northern Lake Huron.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1037 mb located over southern Illinois.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday high 1034 mb located over Virginia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Saskatchewan to North
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: