Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 October 2016
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind east 10 knots increasing to east 15 near noon then veering to south 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 Friday morning then becoming light Friday afternoon.
Rain and snow beginning near noon changing to chance of showers Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 October 2016 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1013 mb located over southern Lake
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday low 1013 mb located over northern New
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over North Channel.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1013 mb located over central Manitoba.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday low 1007 mb located over northwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: