Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 01 July 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to northwest 10 this afternoon then increasing to northwest 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to west 10 late overnight then becoming light Thursday evening.
Chance of showers today and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 1 July 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western New York State.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the East Coast of the U.S.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: