Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 01 July 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots this morning then diminishing to northwest 10 this afternoon. Wind increasing to northwest 15 this evening then diminishing to west 10 overnight. Wind becoming light Thursday evening.
Showers changing to chance of showers today. Risk of thunderstorms today and early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 1 July 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located north of Toronto.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 998 mb located over central Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: