Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 31 July 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northeast 10 knots veering to east 10 early this morning then increasing to northeast 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to north 10 near noon Monday.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and tonight with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers Monday afternoon and evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 31 July 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1014 mb located over western Lake Erie.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 1014 mb located over eastern New
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over North Channel.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: