Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 18 December 2014
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind west 10 knots veering to northwest 10 early this evening then becoming light Friday evening.
A few flurries ending this afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 18 December 2014 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
southern Lake Huron.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Friday trough located on a line east-west over
Lake St. Clair.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Minnesota
then to Kentucky.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: