Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 August 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 10 knots backing to south 10 near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 Thursday evening.
A few showers beginning near midnight with risk of thunderstorms changing to chance of showers Thursday morning and afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 August 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Pennsylvania.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over southeastern
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1002 mb located southeast of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line north-south
over Lake of the Woods.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday trough from low located on a line
east-west over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: