Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 19 October 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light early Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 19 October 2017 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight high 1025 mb located over western North
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday high 1024 mb located over Pennsylvania.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 987 mb located over eastern
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located from Hudson Bay to Montréal
then to Pennsylvania.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday low 986 mb located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: