Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 October 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots early this morning then increasing to southwest 15 near noon. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 this evening then increasing to southwest 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 October 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Pennsylvania.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Maritimes.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 994 mb located over southern Hudson Bay.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1000 mb located over central Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front from low located on a line
north-south over Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday dissipating cold front from low located
on a line northeast-southwest over the St. Lawrence River.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 978 mb located over northern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: