Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 August 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this evening.
Chance of showers changing to a few showers near noon and ending overnight. Risk of thunderstorms today and tonight. Chance of showers beginning Wednesday afternoon with risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 August 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 998 mb located east
of James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over North Dakota.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over western Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: