Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 29 June 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light this evening.
Chance of showers this evening and beginning near noon Tuesday with risk of thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 29 June 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Georgian Bay.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1007 mb located over central Indiana.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1006 mb located over Windsor.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Thunder Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: