Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 this morning then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southeast 10 Friday morning.
Chance of showers this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 May 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
New York State.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1010 mb located over North Dakota.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday low 1007 mb located near Lake Nipigon.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: