Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 August 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 knots veering to west 10 near midnight then becoming light Thursday morning.
Chance of showers today early this evening and Thursday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 August 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 987 mb located east of James Bay.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 995 mb located west of Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the East Coast of the U.S.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday approaching high located over the Ontario
- Manitoba border.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: