Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EST 24 February 2017
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EST 24 February 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight low 995 mb located over Illinois.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Saturday low 986 mb located over central Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Nipissing.
By 6:30 p.m. EST Saturday departing trough from low located on a
line northeast-southwest over Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line east-west
over Hudson Bay.
At 6:30 p.m. EST Saturday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over Missouri.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: