Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 23 March 2017
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots this afternoon then backing to south 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to south 15 early Friday morning then diminishing to south 10 Friday afternoon. Wind becoming light Friday evening.
Periods of snow beginning early Friday morning changing to periods of rain Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 12:18 PM EDT 23 March 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1038 mb located over central
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday departing high 1038 mb located east
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located north of Lake Winnipeg.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday low 994 mb located over northwestern
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today cold front from low located from Lake
Winnipeg to Wyoming.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday approaching cold front from low located
on a line northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Friday approaching high 1034 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: