Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 17 October 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 this evening then increasing to southwest 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 17 October 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over West Virginia.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Virginia.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today departing low 997 mb located over western
At 10:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 994 mb located over northwestern
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 976 mb located over northeastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: