Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 16 October 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 knots becoming light near midnight then becoming south 10 early Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 near noon Tuesday.
Chance of showers Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 16 October 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Maritimes.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 994 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 994 mb located over western Quebec.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight cold front from low located on a line
north-south over Manitoba.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: