Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots near noon then increasing to southwest 15 near noon Monday.
Snow beginning this afternoon changing to snow or rain Monday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 December 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over North Channel.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Nipigon to Maine
then to Virginia.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1007 mb located over Kansas.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday low 1003 mb located near Sault Ste. Marie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: