Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 June 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots this morning then increasing to southwest 15 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 this evening then becoming light overnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 Monday afternoon.
Chance of showers today and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. A few showers beginning Monday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 June 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 986 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing low 980 mb located north of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line east-west
over North Channel.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday trough from low located on a line east-west
over Lake Huron.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over North Dakota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: