Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 November 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind south 20 knots increasing to south 25 early this morning then diminishing to south 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 20 Friday morning then diminishing to north 15 Friday evening.
Rain beginning Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EST 26 November 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 November 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from Nova
Scotia to Virginia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Lake Huron.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: