Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 03 August 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 early this evening then veering to west 10 late overnight. Wind backing to southwest 10 near noon Tuesday then becoming light Tuesday evening.
Showers with risk of thunderstorms changing to chance of showers this evening and Tuesday late in the day with risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 3 August 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 998 mb located
southeast of James Bay.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Ottawa then
to Lake Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: