Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 26 November 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind south 20 knots diminishing to south 15 late overnight then increasing to southwest 20 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to north 15 Friday evening.
Rain beginning near noon Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 11:38 AM EST 26 November 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 26 November 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from Nova
Scotia to Virginia.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Friday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Lake Huron.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Nipigon.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: