Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 25 October 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to north 10 early Wednesday morning then veering to northeast 10 Wednesday evening.
Chance of showers changing to chance of flurries or showers overnight and Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 25 October 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over eastern Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over eastern Lake Ontario.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over eastern Montana.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Minnesota.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: