Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 23 July 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 10 knots increasing to northeast 15 early Monday morning.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 23 July 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over southern Quebec.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over central Quebec.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1007 mb located over northern Lake
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday low 1008 mb located over northwestern
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Winnipeg.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located from James Bay to Lake
Superior then to Iowa.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: