Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 28 May 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots near midnight then backing to east 10 Monday afternoon.
Showers beginning late overnight. Risk of thunderstorms overnight and Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 28 May 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
north-south over New Brunswick.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1002 mb located east of Lake of
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday low 1002 mb located over Lake Nipigon.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located over western Indiana.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Monday low 1001 mb located over eastern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: