Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 27 November 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 knots veering to northwest 15 early this evening then diminishing to north 10 late this evening. Wind becoming light Saturday morning.
Rain beginning early this afternoon changing to flurries or showers near midnight and ending late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 27 November 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. EST today departing ridge located from Nova Scotia
At 10:30 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Lake Huron.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Saturday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Nipigon.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Georgian Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: