Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 23 March 2017
Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to southwest 10 this evening then becoming light Friday evening.
Periods of snow beginning early Friday morning changing to periods of rain and fog patches Friday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 23 March 2017 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the St. Lawrence River.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Ontario.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday approaching high 1034 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: