Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 29 June 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to south 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 Friday morning then diminishing to southwest 10 Friday evening.
A few showers beginning this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 29 June 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Eastern Seaboard.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 999 mb located over northern Wisconsin.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday low 1004 mb located over northern Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: