Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 26 May 2016
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind northeast 10 knots becoming light early this evening.
Chance of showers today and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers Friday morning and afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 26 May 2016 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough from 1004 mb low located from Lake
Winnipeg to New York State.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1001 mb located over southeastern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday low 1003 mb located over western Iowa.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: