Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 August 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots this morning then veering to northwest 10 this evening. Wind becoming light overnight.
Chance of showers today and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 August 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing high 1026 mb located over New
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1016 mb located east of Sault Ste. Marie.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 1011 mb located over eastern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today building high 1019 mb located over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday high 1024 mb located over Whitefish Bay.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday approaching trough located on a line
north-south over Manitoba.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: