Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 27 March 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind north 10 knots becoming light Saturday evening.
Flurries ending this afternoon.
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 March 2015
Sunday Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots in the afternoon.
Monday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 27 March 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today high 1028 mb located over Minnesota.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Saturday high 1028 mb located over Lake Michigan.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1012 mb located over northern Alberta.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Saturday low 996 mb located over northern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: