Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 October 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to north 10 this morning then veering to northeast 10 early this evening. Wind veering to east 10 Thursday morning then increasing to east 15 near noon Thursday.
Rain beginning Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 October 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over North Channel.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1012 mb located over eastern Nebraska.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1015 mb located over Indiana.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1014 mb located over western
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1010 mb located northeast of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: