Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 May 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 10 knots increasing to southwest 15 early this morning then diminishing to light Thursday afternoon.
A few showers today with a risk of thunderstorms. A few showers overnight and Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 May 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located off the East
Coast of the U.S.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over Wisconsin.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1003 mb located over Labrador.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday trough located from the low to Lower
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1018 mb located over northern
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday high 1022 mb located over northern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: