Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 May 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 Thursday evening.
Periods of rain beginning Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 May 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating low 1006 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1001 mb located over northern Kentucky.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 992 mb located over southeastern Ohio.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to South
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located from James Bay to Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: