Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 30 March 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 early this evening and to northwest 10 near midnight. Wind becoming light Tuesday morning then becoming northeast 10 Tuesday evening.
Periods of snow and periods of rain ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 March 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Lake Huron.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Ontario - Manitoba border.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northeastern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located over central
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 1006 mb located over Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: