Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 09 October 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind northeast 10 knots backing to north 10 near noon then increasing to north 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light near noon Saturday.
Periods of rain ending early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 9 October 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located over northern Lake Huron.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday deepening low 998 mb located over New
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Whitefish Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: