Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 October 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 knots backing to north 15 this morning then increasing to northwest 20 Saturday morning with gusts to 30 beginning Saturday afternoon.
Rain at times heavy.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 03:00 AM EDT 21 October 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 October 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday low 992 mb located over New England.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Ontario - Manitoba border.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: