Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 24 June 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 knots becoming light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 Sunday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 Sunday afternoon then diminishing to southwest 10 Sunday evening.
Chance of showers this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers beginning near noon Sunday with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 24 June 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 988 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday departing low 978 mb located northeast
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday trough from low located on a line east-west
over Lake Huron.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: