Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 March 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots this morning then increasing to northeast 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 Sunday morning then veering to southeast 10 Sunday afternoon.
Periods of snow ending early this morning. Periods of freezing rain Sunday morning and afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 March 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Illinois to Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday trough located from Indiana to Pennsylvania.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1034 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Sunday high 1038 mb located over central Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: