Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 July 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 knots this morning then becoming light near midnight.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers Thursday morning and afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 July 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday weakening ridge located on a line
east-west over Ohio.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located from James Bay to Lake
Superior then to South Dakota.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Erie.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: