Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 31 March 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind north 10 knots veering to northeast 10 near noon then becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 31 March 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over northeastern Ontario.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over western Lake Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over Cleveland.
By 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1003 mb located over Virginia.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today dissipating low 1009 mb located over
western Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 996 mb located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: