Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 08 October 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots early Friday morning then backing to north 10 near noon Friday.
Periods of rain beginning near midnight changing to chance of showers Friday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 8 October 2015 Tonight and Friday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Maine.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1010 mb located over southeastern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday deepening low 1004 mb located over eastern
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Friday approaching ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Iowa.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: