Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 22 October 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northwest 15 knots increasing to northwest 20 near noon with gusts to 30 ending near noon Sunday.
Rain at times heavy ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Kingston to CornwallIssued 10:30 AM EDT 22 October 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 22 October 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 989 mb located south of Maine.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday low 982 mb located over central Quebec.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Lake Superior.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Thunder Bay.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 1010 mb located over Montana.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Sunday low 1009 mb located over Wisconsin.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: