Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EDT 26 April 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind northeast 10 knots becoming light late overnight then becoming southeast 10 near noon Thursday. Wind increasing to southeast 15 Thursday evening.
Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EDT 26 April 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. EDT today low 994 mb located over Wisconsin.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday low 987 mb located over Upper Michigan.
At 10:30 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Lake Superior.
By 10:30 a.m. EDT Thursday trough from low located on a line
north-south over eastern Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: