Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 06:30 PM EDT 23 October 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind south 10 knots increasing to southeast 15 near midnight then veering to southwest 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers beginning early Tuesday morning and ending Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM EDT 23 October 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating low 1004 mb located over
western Lake Superior.
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight low 1000 mb located over southern Lower
By 6:30 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 986 mb located over northern Lower
At 6:30 p.m. EDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over North Channel.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: