L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 September 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots and locally gusts to 30 near thunderstorms overnight. Wind diminishing to light Sunday morning then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
A few showers overnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers Sunday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 September 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building low 1010 mb located north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 1014 mb located near Cape Breton Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: