L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 09:27 PM EDT 27 June 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots tonight and Wednesday.
A few showers ending early Wednesday morning. A few showers beginning near noon Wednesday.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 June 2017
Tonight and Wednesday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 27 June 2017
Thursday Wind light.
Friday Wind light becoming southerly 15 knots late in the day.
Saturday Wind light increasing to southwest 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 9:27 PM EDT 27 June 2017
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 June 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: