L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 05 September 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots early this morning then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Sunday morning and to southwest 15 to 25 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 07:29 AM EDT 05 September 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 5 September 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Havre Saint-Pierre.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: