L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 May 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 near noon then veering to northwesterly 15 to 25 after midnight.
Showers tonight. A few showers Tuesday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 04 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 May 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday cold front located off Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: