L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 December 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this morning then becoming north 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light Sunday morning.
Periods of snow changing to chance of flurries today. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today plus 1. Low tonight minus 3. High Sunday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday dissipating trough located on a line
east-west over Tadoussac.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: