L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots late this morning and to northeast 25 to 35 near noon Tuesday.
Snow beginning Tuesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 7 rising to minus 3 Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary high 1030 mb located west
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 989 mb located near Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 987 mb located near Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: