L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 March 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind westerly 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon then diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday morning and to southwest 25 to 35 near noon Wednesday. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
Snow beginning this evening changing to a few flurries Wednesday morning and ending Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 17 rising to minus 2 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 03 March 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 March 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Saint-Jean to
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located from Labrador to
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 991 mb located west of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 983 mb located northwest of Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: