L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 August 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 25 late Monday morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Monday evening.
A few showers beginning Monday evening and ending Monday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:38 PM EDT 20 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 August 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over northern Quebec.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high located off Cape
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: