L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 April 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 after midnight. Wind diminishing to light late Monday morning then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Showers beginning early this evening and ending late this evening.
Low tonight minus 3. High Monday plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 April 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing cold front located on a line
north-south over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: