L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 08 February 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots increasing to northeast 25 to 35 this morning then diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 after midnight.
A few flurries beginning this evening changing to snow Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Over open water risk of freezing spray tonight.
Temperatures near minus 10.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 08 February 2016
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 8 February 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary high 1035 mb located
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 978 mb located east of Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 994 mb located southeast of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: