L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 February 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to westerly 15 to 20 late this afternoon then backing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight.
Flurries at times heavy beginning early this morning and ending late this afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
High today minus 1. Low tonight minus 8. High Tuesday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 27 February 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 February 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 1:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 4:00 a.m. EST Tuesday trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: