L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 29 May 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots late overnight and to southwest 15 to 25 Saturday morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 Saturday evening.
A few showers beginning near noon Saturday with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 May 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying low 1009 mb located northwest
of Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1000 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday cold front located from the low to
Tadoussac then to Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: