L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 24 February 2017
Tonight and Saturday
Wind light increasing to northerly 10 to 15 knots early this evening and to northeast 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind becoming southerly 10 to 20 Saturday evening.
Periods of light snow beginning early this evening changing to freezing rain late this evening and ending near noon Saturday. Showers beginning Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 4. High Saturday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 994 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 986 mb located west of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: