L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 30 March 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northwest 10 to 20 late overnight. Wind becoming light near noon Tuesday then increasing to northwest 10 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Snow ending Tuesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 March 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Cornwall to Ungava Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cabot Strait.
At 2:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
western Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
eastern Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: