L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 04 March 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 early this evening then veering to west 10 to 15 after midnight. Wind diminishing to light early Thursday morning.
A few flurries changing to chance of flurries near midnight. Visibility near zero in flurries.
Low tonight minus 19. High Thursday minus 12.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 04 March 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 4 March 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 984 mb located 200 miles south of
By 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday low 988 mb located over Labrador Coast.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from Lake Saint-Jean to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: