L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 06 February 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 15 to 20 early Sunday morning and to light near noon Sunday. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon and to northeast 15 to 25 Sunday evening.
A few flurries late this afternoon and this evening. Flurries at times heavy overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures minus 7 falling to minus 11 Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 6 February 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 5:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located off Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located from James Bay to Lake
By 1:00 p.m. EST Sunday departing cold front located from
Newfoundland to Prince Edward Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: